Are you a driving range owner or operator? Are you searching for more sustainable methods to answer the questions of “How do you wash golf balls in bulk?” or “How do you clean large amounts of golf balls?”.
Picture this: Imagine putting your driving range maintenance on auto-pilot with AMS’s automated maintenance solution. Free yourself from the chores of ball management and outfield mowing, you’ll be able to say goodbye to the costly and time-consuming tasks involved with traditional driving range equipment.
A helping hand for your driving range
The BigMow robotic mower lets you automate the mowing of your outfield. Grass cuttings no longer need to be collected or removed. As the mower’s mulching technique feed the turf in a 100% ecological way. Reducing the overall need for chemical fertilisers.
The BallPicker robot automates the collection of range balls from the outfield. It works in partnership with the AMS wash and transport system, which automates the ball washing and return to the dispenser.
- No Capital Outlay
- Works to your schedule
- Cost savings of up to 50%
- Full service and support included
- Protected balls and a constant ball supply
- Manicured outfield, cut 3 – 5 times per week
- No cuttings to remove or dispose
Is automated driving range maintenance affordable?
AMS offer options to lease or buy the automated driving range equipment. Allowing you to benefit from potential cost savings of up to 50% and no capital outlay.
What our customers say
The robots have been 10/10 what more can I say, we haven’t needed to hand pick during the winter. The outfield is looking great as well, you can’t get any better than that really.
Dave Smith – Golf Manager at Chadwell Springs Family Golf Centre
Why make the switch
- Lets you focus on other more important tasks
- Less noise, energy and CO2 emissions, when compared to traditional outfield equipment.
- Money-saving and eco-friendly solution.
- Continuous ball supply, thanks to Ball Picker and the AMS automated ball wash and transportation system.
- Improved turf health, thanks to the BigMow robotic mower
- Naturally fertilised turf and reduced need for chemical treatments.
What Next? Bring efficiency to your driving range maintenance, all by putting your outfield chores on auto-pilot. Transform your turf care with our eco-friendly, reliable and affordable solution. Get in touch to arrange your free no-obligation site appraisal.